2014/01/04

Photobook - My University Life

26 December 2013
Thanks to Groupon, I bought a free 6" X 6" Mini Square Softcover Photobook which worth RM79!!
since this is my first try to design a photo book, I have no idea how it works........
For the new users like me, there is a guideline provided on their website. 
Photobook provides a design software, named Photobook Designer, for their customers to design or customize their photobook. 
After trying their Photobook Designer, as a newbie, I would say it is quite a user-friendly software!! =)


received my photobook on the 3rd day after placing the order.
to describe their service in one word , EFFICIENT!!



photo book with the theme of My University Life
this photo seems to be the most appropriate photo to be used as cover!!! 
quite funny though.. haha!! 



my photo book consists of 40 pages.. but I will only upload few of it..
and, the quality of the photo book is really good!! *like




























1 comment:

  1. 很好耶,把大学的生活记录起来,我的大学照片少之又少。

    ReplyDelete