2010/10/21

HA ,,, HA ,,, HA. ,,, =)

21/10/2010
today~~~ today !!!! today ````
is my very first time to drive MYVI SE!!!! wahahaha...
is not my car... it belongs to AH HOCK~   =)

at PE block..
during break time, i asked ah hock, " today i follow u back ok??"
he said, " ok ok. "
then i told him, " i drive lo.."
he hang awhile and replied me, " ok ah.. "
hahahaha... at that moment, i am thinking : he sure thought i am joking.. zz...

after the exam, is time to go back home~   =)
"give me the car key," i said...
he asked me, "really? u dare to drive?"
bla bla bla bla...
finally... he gave me the car key.. wakakaka!!!

we chit chatting in the car..
"you are the second person who drive my car & fetch me," he said....
wow~~~ then should i be proud of it??? LOL...
bi li ba la bi li ba la~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

it is so funny that you talk so much today, last time u just silent and sleep in the car 1."
he ................... hahahahaha!!

and i asked him," you scare?"
he replied me, " No..quite ok la.. stable la.."

finally,,,, reached my home.
before i get out from the car, i heard this : "怕死我,"
I .... zzz................. hahahahahahahah!!!

**********************************************************************************

overall,,,,, it is quite SYOK!!!! hahahahaha!!!

lastly,, i have to say THANK YOU AH HOCK~~  O(n_n)O

4 comments:

  1. LOL! im sure u feel good when ppl trust u. even though he said "pa si wo", but stil he borrowed his car to u. If me, i wouldnt dare to borrow. Haha~ anyway, good experience, Shan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..
    next time i wont ask u borrow me..
    i rampas terus!!! XD jk jk.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jus go ahead! i trust u! HAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 看到很多的夫妻无法拥有自己的孩子而沮丧,其实你们可选择代孕,我推荐来这间彼奥泰珂斯研究中心代孕机构,他们的医生是使用现代化方法,高专业性的医学来帮助您取得孩子,也有最好的代孕妈妈给你选择,代孕母亲也会携带您的孩子并照顾他的健康,他们绝对可以让你们拥有自己的孩子,欢迎来询问。

    ReplyDelete