2011/06/08

Donate Blood Save Life

I'm waiting at North lobby since 9 o'clock........
......b.o.r.i.n.g.......

bla bla bla...... Is 10am now!!!
Blood Donation Campaign started!!
Once I registered, then the nurse collect a small amount of blood and test with .............
I dont know what is that actually, perhaps IODINE or what....bla bla bla...
I heard someone said that it is to test whether there is enough iron in your blood wor ~ ~

All the procedures are done within 5 minutes..
Next, the nurse ask me to lay on the bed.. Is not really a bed actually.. hahaha..
She inject something using a needle that makes me feel pain.. >.<
Then, I saw she holding a larger needle...  @_@
I thought it will be very painful... But not very pain la...
( It is because she had injected anesthetic before the larger needle.. I dont know what injection is that until Gary told me it is麻醉针。No wonder I dont feel pain when the second needle is cucuk into the vein.. Haha!)

The nurse asked me to hold an object and squeeze it repeatedly...
She said it will be more easier to pump out the blood..
"Playing" with the object....  S.q.u.e.e.z.e  ah   s.q.u.e.e.z.e. ~ ~ ~ 
{ in hokkien:  QIU SHENG liao..   >.<!!!}

She told me that I have to donate 450 ml of blood..
Finally, the packet is full of my blood.. LOL...  red red 1... wakakaka..  (abo leh? xD)
She asked me, "do you feel dizzy?"
"No.."
"Then you rest for 10 minutes.."
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla....

I went back to my home/ hostel after 10 minutes.. (sg long)
Turn on my laptop... When I was typing.......
Suddenly, Huan Xuan says, "你要补充一下了。。吃一点水果啦。"
hahahaha.. my housemate is so nice wei.. wakakaka.. =D


8.6.2011   is my first time to donate blood in my life. LOL...
Sijil Penghargaan with my name there. heee..   ^^
Yippi.....   LOL...
Still feel a bit bit bit pain... >.<                                                     
















(will try to improve my broken english... XD  hahaha.. )  

6 comments:

  1. Good~
    I want to donate but still reject by them. Hope next time got chance for me to donate again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can donate if ur weight are above 45.. hahaha.. abo they sure wont let u donate blood 1..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Shan 果然营养过分充足 :)
    Last time i went to donate blood at Chung Hwa... I'm too nervous... Officer over there told me my blood pressure too high and better go for check up >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. kar chun..每一个comment都一定要zat我。。=.=lll
    why nervous o? u scare of blood? LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  5. zat people, my hobby XD
    not scare of blood...just im kind of easy nervous / more nervous than other people...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 现在市场上有很多的代孕服务,讲真的,不是全部都可信,我本人推荐你们这间彼奥泰珂斯研究中心代孕机构,我们很高兴去帮助他们,正确的不孕不育治疗已经帮助一些几乎无望的夫妻体验为人父母!他们的服务真的非常好,他们拥有多语种的工作人员使客户留在诊所更舒适,也提供客户们的舒适的住宿环境,饱满的三餐以及司机的载送,绝对值得您来尝试,绝不后悔。

    ReplyDelete