2012/06/10

20th Birthday Celebration (2) with my cousins ♥

08.06.2012

".........Tomorrow is your birthday right? "
"Ya.."
".....I want to bring you to somewhere.."
[dont really remember the conversation.]

I was very happy when received the call from Boon Siang. o(n_n)o
He was just back from Canada few weeks ago. 

At night, we went to Playground Cafe..
We chit chat together, hehehaha together..
I am really enjoyed the moment when we are  together.. =D
Ah Loon, acts as a joker that night.. LOL.. He always makes us laugh a lot with his pattern. xD

Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to Hooi Shan~
Happy birthday to you~


My cousins. 
Thanks to all of you. Thanks for coming. Thanks for celebrating birthday with me. 
 
Sheng seng, my sister- Ling, Boon Siang, Stacy, Kai Loon
my brother - Hong,
me, & my brother-Ah Yien.


Stacy and Jaren. =)
Jaren, thanks for coming ya.
Stay sweet ya. =D


Me & Boon Siang. ^^


Me & ah gor - Ah Yien  


Ah jie & me. 


Sheng seng, me & my sailou.


Loon gor, me & his lui.. xD


Me. ^^


Happy 20th Birthday to myself.  =) 



p/s : this post is typed in English as i know Boon Siang and Jaren don't understand Mandarin. =)
       * with my broken English. xD  paiseh paiseh.

      [This was the first time I celebrate my birthday with my cousins.  ]

1 comment:

  1. 现在代孕越来越流行,最大的原因还是安全及保障,我推荐你们一家合法的彼奥泰珂斯研究中心这间代孕机构,他们可是一流的,您可以找她们谈谈,他们绝对可以给你你想要的孩子还无论是男或女,也有代孕和卵子捐赠计划,也有多语言的工作人员来帮助您,真的非常棒,这家绝对可以来尝试。

    ReplyDelete