2011/01/01

1.1.2011 ♥

Yesterday went to countdown with Ah Ying, Ah Boon and Pei Xin at centro. =)
I am quite enjoy the conversation..
Ah Boon and Ah Ying are still the same.. ZAT人不用本的.. hahahah!!!
Ah Boon.. thanks for fetching me last night~~ ^^


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ )_



Today wake up at 4.15a.m.... OMG!!!!
So tired lar wei~~~  Just slept for 3 hours ++ only...


KLANG RUN 2011
1.1.11
ONE MORE STEP ONE MORE RUN

This is my very first time to take part in a marathon..
A good experience for me.. ^^

It is only 5 km.
Whoever complete the journey in 1 hour, can get the finisher medal~~
I GOT IT!!!!  XD
Actually is quite easy to get it.. 1 hour is really more than enough..




 Yan Ling, Soon Chung, Hong Seng, Pei Xuan, Zhew Sheng and Xuan's sis..........................
I knew some new friends there. But still not very closed with them.. heeee..
I think we will meet again.. =)
Take some photos there... yeah~~~ ( will upload some photos afterwards )

After the run, we went to PAK LI to have our breakfast..
I was very very very sleepy while i'm eating....
thanks to hong seng for fetching me today, =)

{新的一年,跑出自己的路~ ^^}

Just take an hour nap, then went to Klang Parade for SHOPPING!!!! kekekeke..
I saw a bag cost RM90... I like it but.......
for a student that have no income, .........................
I ...... did not buy it... =(

And now, I am sitting in front of my laptop, typing this post..
with tissue papers.. Don't know suddenly why get colds...
Mucus ~ ~ ~... yiyer.. Hate It !!!  Argh !!!!


my DOMO ~ =)
red color not suit DOMO leh.. looks so dark o..

4 comments:

  1. 姗姗,我很期待下一次和你一起跑!
    battery run去啦,去啦,陪我跑,我不要一个人在黑暗里摸索。XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ng hooi shan~ next time plz jio me.. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ling.............. haiz.... sry la..

    kok chye.. sure?? hahaha.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. 想找代理孕母的朋友可到biotexcom.cn,彼奥泰珂斯生殖医学中心是一个用于人工授精(辅助生殖)在欧洲领先的乌克兰代孕中心。他们的方法绝对是一流的,可以到网站观看他们的影片,绝对可以让你相信,尝试了后可说是无法形容,签了100%保证的成功配套,真的非常值的,他们还包含了客户们的住宿,三餐以及司机的载送。

    ReplyDelete